Valued at $24,000* over four years, this scholarship is awarded to an incoming undergraduate student who has excelled in school, both inside and outside of the classroom, and is a child, grandchild or sibling of a York University graduate.
Deadline: Feb. 15
The YUAA (now YUAB) founded this scholarship in 1992 to commemorate York’s 30th anniversary. The award recognizes the commitment of Harry Arthurs, York’s president at the time, to the University’s academic, social, cultural and physical development.
Criteria & Terms
- Secondary school student applying for first year of undergraduate study
- Minimum admission average of 90 per cent or equivalent
- Must be a child, grandchild of a York grad
- Must demonstrate a history of leadership in extracurricular life at school
- This award cannot be held with a York University Renewable Entrance Scholarship
- The recipient receives $6,000* each year for four years provided they maintain a minimum grade point average of 7.8 (B+) throughout the four years of undergraduate study
- Must enroll in a minimum of 18 credits for the fall/winter academic sessions
Questions? Contact Community and Alumni Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org, 416-650-8159 or 1-866-876-2228