Your career is the greatest investment you can make in yourself. CareerJoy's mission is to help you, the Canadian professional, gain control over your career and your future by increasing your career literacy. Let them help you find your right career right now!
With 10 offices across the country where you can meet in person with one of their certified career coaches, or by Skype or phone, CareerJoy offers York alumni the following services:
- Need help building a unique professional resume? Find out more about their Professional Resume Writing Services
- Looking for your perfect career? Find out more about their Career Identity Program
- Are you ready to tackle the job market? Find out more about their 90-Day Career Search Program
- Is it time for a career change? Find out more about their Career Transition Program
- Have you finished your MBA and are now asking “What’s Next?” Learn more about their MBA Transition Program
- Have you been challenged to become a better leader? Learn more about their Leadership Identity Program
Identify yourself to us as a York grad and save up to 15 per cent on all CareerJoy coaching services.